- A guide to ten amazing workouts in Manchester
- Mix it up with everything from boxing to barre with these ten studios where you can pay per class
Motivating yourself to go to the gym alone is tough. But the benefit of booking in advance through a platform like ClassPass means there’s no getting out of going (you often have to pay a penalty if you do!) – and an endless variety of classes and workout sessions to choose from. Here, the ClassPass team share their pick of the best in our city.
- Blok Manchester – Learn from over 200 instructors from a range of disciplines, including boxing champions, professional dancers and yoga ambassadors. With more than 20 livestream workout classes a day and a growing directory of on-demand workout videos, BLOK is here to keep you fit. BLOK believes in cross-training between disciplines and offers yoga, barre, dance, pilates, boxing and HIIT livestream classes.
- Flex Yoga Manchester – A relaxed and fun approach to yoga, Flex Yoga is focused on the meditative and physical benefits of the practice. Flex Yoga offers two livestream classes – a Flexy Mama Pregnancy class for mums to be and Namastay at Home class for everyone else.
- Yoga Soul Manchester – Yoga Soul is much more than a studio, it’s a community focused on helping yogis grow into their yoga practice in a way that’s significant and specific to them. Yoga Soul offers a variety of livestream classes from Yin to Jivamukti.
- Runway Pilates Manchester – Runway Pilates is a boutique pilates studio that’s focused on improving posture, building core strength and reducing stress. Runway Pilates offers 19 livestream mat and reformer classes every week and is suitable for all fitness levels.
- The Yoga Rooms – The Yoga Rooms are an independently run, friendly and fun yoga and pilates studio. The Yoga Rooms offers the widest range of classes of any yoga studio in the area, each run by a specialist teacher who is passionate about their field of expertise.
- M3 Perform – M3 Perform offers challenging and high energy group training, using a unique mix of resistance and HIIT training and is focused on fun, commitment and community.
- Lands Yoga – Lands Yoga welcomes all levels of experience from complete beginners to more experienced practitioners. Expect to focus on nourishing movement, somatic awareness and therapeutic applications of yoga in physical asana practice. Classes are currently offered online.
- Mary Yeung – Space at the Mill – Named by ClassPass as one of the Top 10 Yoga Classes for weightloss, Mary Yeung guides practitioners through their flow in a range of classes that cater to beginners all the way to experts in hatha, vinyasa and the uniquely named bedtime yoga.
- Jung Shim – Based on South Korean principles which encourage the practice of harnessing human energy to recharge and rebalance, Jung Shim teaches people how to thrive in today’s world by tapping into their own human energy source and learning how to renew it in a sustainable way. Jung Shim holds a weekly Qi livestream class every Thursday.
- Boxing for Fitness – PT – Get fit outdoors with PT Tom with training sessions focused on core strength and conditioning. Boxing sessions are focused on shadow boxing and circuit training while Tabata sessions are focused on HIIT workouts designed to make you sweat.
Do you know of a great workout class in Manchester? We’d love to hear from you if so. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas and suggestions!